This is how we do 😎
Long story short, we're a young product studio in the heart of Ghent. A product studio that builds digital experiences. Cue that one Spongebob meme where he does the rainbow thing with his tiny sponge hands. Think of it as an umbrella term for digital products and services with a strong focus on UX. Anyway, we help other companies envision, design, and build these digital experiences. This could be in the context of an innovation project, a new venture, or as a solution to an internal business challenge. To give you an idea, a development cycle only takes about 6-8 weeks around here, ultimately yielding an MVP. Trust the process, keep the end-user close, and go fast!
Spilling the beans 📢
Let’s cut to the chase. Over the past few months, we’ve been ramping up our team size quite substantially, which means we can take on more projects, implying we can attract more clients. Put one and two together and you can imagine why we’re looking for some more firepower in the sales department. If you’re feeling hungry to become Client Partner, keep on reading! Being the Client Partner at Bothrs means you play a critical role in our company journey and in our Sales team. You’re responsible for qualifying and closing future clients and building and maintaining strong relationships.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Bothrs:
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue with a hands-on approach
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, case presentations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Deliver creative, pragmatic and tailored offers in collaboration with the product teams
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals (Hubspot experience preferable)
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
Are you that somebody? 👀
- 3+ year of experience in consultative sales and/or business development
- Experience with working in an agency environment
- Leading sales role, preferably in the CPG domain
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Business science preferred
- You have experience in developing business cases
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, other languages are a plus
- You can build a network easily
- Superb communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive, possesses keen listening skills
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- You thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
Bringing it home 🚀
Believe us when we say our team of heroes means the world to us. Simply put, we care about three things: personal growth, having high impact, and getting paid. It’s hard to get a company to thrive if the people in it can’t grow along with it. And you can’t force personal growth either; so where does the motivation to learn and grow come from? That’s right, it’s knowing your efforts are making a difference. Every day, we want you to leave the office with a sense of accomplishment. Oh yeah, and a nice paycheck also helps.
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- WhatClient Partner
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
Good to know:
- 🎯We focus on creating focusNobody can be productive with a completely fragmented schedule. That's why our teams create full weeks of focus, dedicated to a single project, goal, or outcome. We only do things that matter.
- 💪Small teams, huge individual impactEach product team at Bothrs has like, 5 people in it, tops. And they get to collaborate directly with clients. We're actually building and launching stuff instead of getting involved with politics.
- 🥇We leave room for personal growthBecoming the best version of yourself at Bothrs is a two-way street. That's why we invest hundreds of thousands each year into courses, coaching, and internal R&D weeks.
- 🎛Staying mindful about workloadsA fast-paced environment sounds almost synonymous with a poor work-life balance. But we've learned that longer hours don't equate to better results, so we steer clear of overtime.
- 🥰A group of caring, like-minded peopleEveryone around here is equally passionate, perfectionistic, and horny for efficiency. Our culture revolves around improving people's quality of life, and that includes our own teams.
- 🎤Radically candid feedback, alwaysProper collaboration means everyone provides and receives feedback that is honest and constructive. Even our own clients may have their ideas challenged by us.