This is how we do 😎
Long story short, we're a young product studio in the heart of Ghent. A product studio that builds digital experiences. Cue that one Spongebob meme where he does the rainbow thing with his tiny sponge hands. Think of it as an umbrella term for digital products and services with a strong focus on UX. Anyway, we help other companies envision, design, and build these digital experiences. This could be in the context of an innovation project, a new venture, or as a solution to an internal business challenge. To give you an idea, a development cycle only takes about 6-8 weeks around here, ultimately yielding an MVP. Trust the process, keep the end-user close, and go fast!
Spilling the beans 📢
Let’s cut to the chase. Over the past few months, we’ve been ramping up our team size quite substantially, which means we can take on more projects, implying we can attract more clients. Put one and two together and you can imagine why we’re looking for some more firepower in the sales department. If you’re feeling hungry to become Client Partner, keep on reading! Being the Client Partner at Bothrs means you play a critical role in our company journey and in our Sales team. You’re responsible for qualifying and closing future clients and building and maintaining strong relationships.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Bothrs:
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue with a hands-on approach
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, case presentations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Deliver creative, pragmatic and tailored offers in collaboration with the product teams
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals (Hubspot experience preferable)
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3+ year of experience in consultative sales and/or business development
- Experience with working in an agency environment
- Leading sales role, preferably in the CPG domain
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Business science preferred
- You have experience in developing business cases
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, other languages are a plus
- You can build a network easily
- Superb communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive, possesses keen listening skills
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- You thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
Bringing it home🚀
Believe us when we say our team of heroes means the world to us. Simply put, we care about three things: personal growth, having high impact, and getting paid. It’s hard to get a company to thrive if the people in it can’t grow along with it. And you can’t force personal growth either; so where does the motivation to learn and grow come from? That’s right, it’s knowing your efforts are making a difference. Every day, we want you to leave the office with a sense of accomplishment. Oh yeah, and a nice paycheck also helps.
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- WhatClient Partner
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
What's in it for you
- 🤟Dynamic TeamWe hear you, another boring (insert synonym for buttocks) office… *sigh*. Well that’s where we will blow your mind with our badass team of demigod heroes. We’d love for you to experience this for yourself!
- 🇧🇪Ghent BasedWith true Belgian roots (not at all a requirement), where to better work than Ghent? A medieval looking city, with knowledge for decades and a friendly yet boosting cadence. Welcome!
- 🌎Remote WorkNot an office type of person? Or no true sporty spice on the bike? No issue, even though we’re fond of seeing you, we are unconditionally fine with some good old working from home (or the coffee bar around the corner).
- ✈️Company TripsBut how to get that creative unicorn dust restacked… Well since exploring the world is our hobby, we are in love with company trips! Don’t miss out ;)
- 💥High ImpactEvery nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous products that create high value for our fans (let’s not call’m customers). Great stuff!
- 💸Great PayAll of that hard work has to pay off right? So what about that cold hard cash in the bank? We’ll take care of your splurges, by serving you some soothing euro’s (or any other currency you prefer).