Are you our new Sales Support?
Let’s cut to the chase. Over the past few months, we’ve been ramping up our team size quite substantially, which means we can take on more projects, implying we can attract more clients. Put one and two together and you can imagine why we’re looking for some more firepower in the sales department. If you’re feeling hungry to support our sales team in their sales administration, keep on reading!
This is how we do 😎
We love designing and building digital products and conversational solutions; experiences that transform brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives better & more convenient. We are a team of technical whiz kids, superstar designers, and lionhearted project managers. Together, we tackle the digital challenges of today and tomorrow. And it just so happens we’re looking for new heroes to join our team.
Spilling the beans 📢
Enough meandering, it’s time to talk specifics. We’re looking for a sales support who is really efficient, organized and structured. As a Sales Support at Bothrs, you will have a key role in helping us to achieve our sales goals. Together with our Marketing & Sales team, you will play a large role in maintaining our reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Bothrs:
- Providing direct support to the sales team to help close deals, set up statements of work, and review contracts.
- Managing and providing clarity on incoming sales and customer requests related to deals, products, access rights and billing.
- Maintaining our Hubspot CRM, explaining the sales process and making sure the data checks out.
- Collaborating closely with the finance team to help out with debt collection, and keeping a close eye on sales targets.
- Taking charge in organizing sales events and thoroughly follow-up with attendees after the event to capture possible leads.
Are you that somebody? 👀
We all have to start somewhere. That’s why passion and eagerness are things we look for the most. If you’re unsure whether you’re up to the task, here are some qualities that will definitely help you get the job done:
- Above all, you’re well-spoken, and a decent writer. You should be very fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Some degree of emotional intelligence is a given; you’re friendly, empathetic, and sociable.
- A customer-first mindset is crucial; this means you’re a great listener and you can refrain from being too pushy and sales-y at the right times.
- You’re comfortable with technology & tools and you’re eager to learn our peculiar sales process.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in years of business experience is very much welcomed.
- You possess at least some form of previous experience with customer service, assisting management and supporting sales.
- Experience with G-Suite and a CRM system like Salesforce or Hubspot is definitely an added bonus.
- You’ve got great attention to detail and fact-check as much as you can, especially concerning our CRM.
- You care about outcomes and you feel like you’d be a great fit in an environment with small, cross-functional teams.
- Administration, reporting, and note-taking shouldn’t deter you at all.
- It’s one thing to learn new things, sharing it with other team members is also highly valued.
- We’re still a start-up, so you’re gonna need to stay organized and able to multitask very well.
Bringing it home🚀
Believe us when we say our team of heroes means the world to us. Simply put, we care about three things: personal growth, having high impact, and getting paid. It’s hard to get a company to thrive if the people in it can’t grow along with it. And you can’t force personal growth either; so where does the motivation to learn and grow come from? That’s right, it’s knowing your efforts are making a difference. Every day, we want you to leave the office with a sense of accomplishment. Oh yeah, and a nice paycheck also helps.
Do you think we have a match? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s go grab a drink!
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- WhatSales Support
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
- 🤟Dynamic TeamWe hear you, another boring (insert synonym for buttocks) office… *sigh*. Well that’s where we will blow your mind with our badass team of demigod heroes. We’d love for you to experience this for yourself!
- 🇧🇪Ghent BasedWith true Belgian roots (not at all a requirement), where to better work than Ghent? A medieval looking city, with knowledge for decades and a friendly yet boosting cadence. Welcome!
- 🌎Remote WorkNot an office type of person? Or no true sporty spice on the bike? No issue, even though we’re fond of seeing you, we are unconditionally fine with some good old working from home (or the coffee bar around the corner).
- ✈️Company TripsBut how to get that creative unicorn dust restacked… Well since exploring the world is our hobby, we are in love with company trips! Don’t miss out ;)
- 💥High ImpactEvery nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous products that create high value for our fans (let’s not call’m customers). Great stuff!
- 💸Great PayAll of that hard work has to pay off right? So what about that cold hard cash in the bank? We’ll take care of your splurges, by serving you some soothing euro’s (or any other currency you prefer).