This is how we do
Healthblocks is a start-up created by Bothrs. In short, it's a low-code SaaS platform for building digital health products. Think mobile health applications, telehealth solutions, health information technology and personalized medicine. With Healthblocks, users can circumvent most of what is an otherwise lengthy and tedious design and development process, while also offering a regulatory compliant environment. Doing so, we essentially democratize digital healthcare. Cheaper, faster and better.
Spilling the beans
Your experience, skills and passion will come to life at Healthblocks. As our first UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for leading the product design process at Healthblocks:
- Exploring and communicating design concepts through sketches, user flows and wireframes, which serve as a foundation for you to build high-fidelity prototypes.
- Comfortable in rapidly validating designed prototypes (new features, value props) with clients and prospects in design sprints.
- Collaborating with product manager and engineering team to successfully execute all visual design stages
- Keeping everyone on the same page to ensure the proposed design fits user needs, business goals and long term strategy.
- Validating design concepts by eliciting user feedback, measuring usability and considering both the state of the market and technical constraints.
- Iterating your design based on said user feedback. Understand how to prioritize user needs.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to understand and translate the product, user and business requirements
- Reporting, presenting and sharing your key learnings to the team and business stakeholders
- You will be responsible for maintaining the Healthblocks Design System and language. Chasing all opportunities to maintain a flexible, scaleable and pragmatic component-based system.
Are you that somebody?
- You’ve got at least 1-3 years of relevant experience as a full-time UX/UI designer in a product environment
- Not your first time working with a design system that’s actively being used by engineering teams.
- You have a portfolio on Behance, Dribbble or personal website
- You have experience with Figma (or Sketch/ Adobe XD)
- Experience in exploring, describing and testing new features
- Mastery of UX design and design management.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Experience with lean thinking, design sprints, and iterative design
- You are motivated to always stay in touch with design leaders in your field and bring that inspiration to everyone at HealthBlocks
- Feedback is what drives progress, that’s why you should be able to supply radical yet constructive feedback.
- You have a passion for or at least great interest in Healthcare
- You are comfortable in challenging design briefings and digging deeper towards underlying user needs and expectations
- Nice plus is that you are able to work with Photoshop/Illustrator, Framer, Webflow, Miro, Hotjar, Keynote/Pitch/Slides, After Effects
Bringing it home
Believe us when we say our team of heroes means the world to us. Simply put, we care about three things: personal growth, having high impact, and getting paid. It’s hard to get a company to thrive if the people in it can’t grow along with it. And you can’t force personal growth either; so where does the motivation to learn and grow come from? That’s right, it’s knowing your efforts are making a difference. Every day, we want you to leave the office with a sense of accomplishment. Oh yeah, and a nice paycheck also helps.
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- WhatUX/UI Designer Healthblocks
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
What's in it for you
- 🤟Dynamic TeamWe hear you, another boring (insert synonym for buttocks) office… *sigh*. Well that’s where we will blow your mind with our badass team of demigod heroes. We’d love for you to experience this for yourself!
- 🇧🇪Ghent BasedWith true Belgian roots (not at all a requirement), where to better work than Ghent? A medieval looking city, with knowledge for decades and a friendly yet boosting cadence. Welcome!
- 🌎Remote WorkNot an office type of person? Or no true sporty spice on the bike? No issue, even though we’re fond of seeing you, we are unconditionally fine with some good old working from home (or the coffee bar around the corner).
- ✈️Company TripsBut how to get that creative unicorn dust restacked… Well since exploring the world is our hobby, we are in love with company trips! Don’t miss out ;)
- 💥High ImpactEvery nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous products that create high value for our fans (let’s not call’m customers). Great stuff!
- 💸Great PayAll of that hard work has to pay off right? So what about that cold hard cash in the bank? We’ll take care of your splurges, by serving you some soothing euro’s (or any other currency you prefer).