Making a difference.
It's tempting to channel our inner Ingeborg and proclaim the products and services we build positively impact people's lives on a daily basis. But we're a more level-headed bunch. What is true though, is how much your individual efforts will impact the projects you're working on, as well as Bothrs itself. That's where the real satisfaction lies, at least in our opinion. Namasté.
Sharing is caring.
Secrets are for pansies, if there’s something valuable we learned that could give businesses a competitive edge, you can bet your buttocks we'll put it out there. Which is why we're relentless spammers on social media, and why we love organizing a good meet-up and the occasional webinar. Even during lunch time, the knowledge-sharing doesn't stop. Don't worry though, we don't talk business 24/7 either; we're still human.
One happy family.
We’re a group of passionate nerds and nerdettes that have been given all the necessary support, trust and freedom to do the job we love, and get better at it, too. Us privileged millennials have freed ourselves from the typical corporate constraints and have managed to instead foster a culture that encourages you to give it your all, and keep learning.
Conversational Product Manager
“Hey Google, what does this job title even mean?” Well, one of our cross-functional teams needs a captain. This team specializes in designing and building neat digital products with conversational AI at its core. Think chatbots, digital com
We're in dire need of a laser-focused jack of all trades, to help untangle complex projects and keep everyone on track. Think you got what it takes to become the next organizational mastermind at Bothrs? Read on to find out!
Full Stack Developer
Sure, we can mess around in Figma and Framer all day long, but at some point things need to get built for real, too. We're looking for someone that's able to build entire front end web applications, as well as deploy back end services.
As a lead developer, you’re the king of the castle. A good king that is, no Leopold II shenanigans around here. You are a beacon of light and expertise; you’ll represent and guide a team of developers, keeping them challenged and focused...
Designing and building digital products, experiences and solutions is what we do. We’d also like our finished work to look neat and foolproof, as well as fun and convenient to interact with You know, something users would like to come back
What's in it for you
- 🤟Dynamic TeamWe hear you, another boring (insert synonym for buttocks) office… *sigh*. Well that’s where we will blow your mind with our badass team of demigod heroes. We’d love for you to experience this for yourself!
- 🇧🇪Ghent BasedWith true Belgian roots (not at all a requirement), where to better work than Ghent? A medieval looking city, with knowledge for decades and a friendly yet boosting cadence. Welcome!
- 🌎Remote WorkNot an office type of person? Or no true sporty spice on the bike? No issue, even though we’re fond of seeing you, we are unconditionally fine with some good old working from home (or the coffee bar around the corner).
- ✈️Company TripsBut how to get that creative unicorn dust restacked… Well since exploring the world is our hobby, we are in love with company trips! Don’t miss out ;)
- 💥High ImpactEvery nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous products that create high value for our fans (let’s not call’m customers). Great stuff!
- 💸Great PayAll of that hard work has to pay off right? So what about that cold hard cash in the bank? We’ll take care of your splurges, by serving you some soothing euro’s (or any other currency you prefer).
Let's talk about what's in it for you (apart from being part of our awesome team of heroes, of course).