About us 👋
We are two brothers, passionate and energized by digital experiences and conversational solutions. Standing next to us; a team of technical wizkids, designing superstars and lion-hearted project managers that live by their kanban views.
Together, we tackle the digital challenges of today and tomorrow. And who knows, you might just be the one joining us on that crusade!
You are the Google Translate of design languages, the App Store of skillsets and the StackOverflow of solution finding.
A good challenge is what you have for breakfast, inspirational talk for lunch. And all the inbetweenies? Let's spend those creating kickass experiences and learning day by day.
We look forward to having you on our team as brand spanking new fresh blood. And who knows, you might just stay for the long run!
Hit us up with a resumé, or get a quick chat with our bot (see that bubble on the right bottom of your screen?)
Hear you soon!
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
Good to know:
- 🎯We focus on creating focusNobody can be productive with a completely fragmented schedule. That's why our teams create full weeks of focus, dedicated to a single project, goal, or outcome. We only do things that matter.
- 💪Small teams, huge individual impactEach product team at Bothrs has like, 5 people in it, tops. And they get to collaborate directly with clients. We're actually building and launching stuff instead of getting involved with politics.
- 🥇We leave room for personal growthBecoming the best version of yourself at Bothrs is a two-way street. That's why we invest hundreds of thousands each year into courses, coaching, and internal R&D weeks.
- 🎛Staying mindful about workloadsA fast-paced environment sounds almost synonymous with a poor work-life balance. But we've learned that longer hours don't equate to better results, so we steer clear of overtime.
- 🥰A group of caring, like-minded peopleEveryone around here is equally passionate, perfectionistic, and horny for efficiency. Our culture revolves around improving people's quality of life, and that includes our own teams.
- 🎤Radically candid feedback, alwaysProper collaboration means everyone provides and receives feedback that is honest and constructive. Even our own clients may have their ideas challenged by us.