Making a difference.
It's tempting to channel our inner Ingeborg and proclaim the products and services we build positively impact people's lives on a daily basis. But we're a more level-headed bunch. What is true though, is how much your individual efforts will impact the projects you're working on, as well as Bothrs itself. That's where the real satisfaction lies, at least in our opinion. Namasté.
Sharing is caring.
We don't like secrets, so if there’s something valuable we learned that could give businesses a competitive edge, rest assured we'll put it out there. Which is why we're relentless spammers on social media, and why we love organizing a good meet-up and the occasional webinar. Even during lunch time, the knowledge-sharing doesn't stop. Don't worry though, we don't talk business 24/7 either; we're still human.
One happy family.
We’re a group of passionate nerds and nerdettes that have been given all the necessary support, trust and freedom to do the job we love, and get better at it, too. Us privileged millennials have freed ourselves from the typical corporate constraints and have managed to instead foster a culture that encourages you to give it your all, and keep learning.
As Engineering Lead, you've not only navigated the challenges of a Full Stack Developer but have also thrived in creating innovative solutions. Your role is a dynamic blend of strategic leadership and hands-on expertise.
Marketing & Sales
We’re looking for a Digital Marketer. You will be working closely with our content lead, our sales people, as well as the strategy team to support the demand generation and lead capturing at Bothrs.
Designing and building digital products, experiences and solutions is what we do. We’d also like our finished work to look neat and foolproof, as well as fun and convenient to interact with You know, something users would like to come back
Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for a full stack engineer who's well-versed in web and app development, to support one of our veteran product teams!
We're in dire need of a laser-focused jack of all trades, to help untangle complex projects and keep everyone on track. Think you got what it takes to become the next organizational mastermind at Bothrs? Read on to find out!
Good to know:
- 🎯We focus on creating focusNobody can be productive with a completely fragmented schedule. That's why our teams create full weeks of focus, dedicated to a single project, goal, or outcome. We only do things that matter.
- 💪Small teams, huge individual impactEach product team at Bothrs has like, 5 people in it, tops. And they get to collaborate directly with clients. We're actually building and launching stuff instead of getting involved with politics.
- 🥇We leave room for personal growthBecoming the best version of yourself at Bothrs is a two-way street. That's why we invest hundreds of thousands each year into courses, coaching, and internal R&D weeks.
- 🎛Staying mindful about workloadsA fast-paced environment sounds almost synonymous with a poor work-life balance. But we've learned that longer hours don't equate to better results, so we steer clear of overtime.
- 🥰A group of caring, like-minded peopleEveryone around here is equally passionate, perfectionistic, and horny for efficiency. Our culture revolves around improving people's quality of life, and that includes our own teams.
- 🎤Radically candid feedback, alwaysProper collaboration means everyone provides and receives feedback that is honest and constructive. Even our own clients may have their ideas challenged by us.
Let's talk about what's in it for you (apart from being part of our awesome team of heroes, of course).