This is how we do 😎
We love designing and building digital products and conversational solutions; experiences that transform brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives better & more convenient. We are a team of technical whiz kids, superstar designers and lionhearted project managers. Together, we tackle the digital challenges of today and tomorrow. And it just so happens we’re looking for new heroes to join our team.
Spilling the beans 📢
Enough meandering, it’s time to talk specifics. We’re looking for Product Managers with a strong technical background who can rally a team of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of great products. As a Product Manager at Bothrs, you will be working at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You should feel as comfortable outlining a product strategy as commenting on lines of code in GitHub. We’re looking for people who have led teams, shipped products, and made difficult decisions when necessary.
So, here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Bothrs:
- Communicating with clients to ensure their continued happiness on a daily basis.
- Working closely with client stakeholders and users to ensure each product effort is well defined and well-built.
- Helping drive client pitch meetings for new potential clients as well as new projects from our existing clients.
- Leading the design, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products.
- Prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with our team of engineers and product designers.
- Shipping products that reach millions of users around the world.
Are you that somebody? 👀
We all have to start somewhere. That’s why passion and eagerness are things we look for the most. If you’re unsure whether you’re up to the task, here are some qualities that will definitely help you getting the job done:
- You’re comfortable meeting with clients to define and prioritize product features.
- You’re able to collaborate efficiently with engineers and product designers.
- You can make tough decisions and clearly articulate the reasoning behind them.
- You possess the necessary leadership and communication skills.
- You have some experience with some of the following tools:
- Segment, Google Analytics, or a comparable web analytics service
- Wireframing and prototyping tools (Invision, Balsamiq, Proto.io, etc.)
- Design tools (Sketch, Figma, FramerX etc.)
- Project management tools (GitHub Issues, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Asana, etc.)
Bringing it home 🚀
Believe us when we say our team of heroes means the world to us. Simply put, we care about three things: personal growth, having high impact, and getting paid. It’s hard to get a company to thrive if the people in it can’t grow along with it. And you can’t force personal growth either; so where does the motivation to learn and grow come from? That’s right, it’s knowing your efforts are making a difference. Every day, we want you to leave the office with a sense of accomplishment. Oh yeah, and a nice paycheck also helps.
Do you think we have a match? Hit us up at email@example.com and let’s go grab a drink!
- WhereGhent, Belgium
- WhatProduct Manager
- CommitmentFull-Time Position
- 🤟Dynamic TeamWe hear you, another boring (insert synonym for buttocks) office… *sigh*. Well that’s where we will blow your mind with our badass team of demigod heroes. We’d love for you to experience this for yourself!
- 🇧🇪Ghent BasedWith true Belgian roots (not at all a requirement), where to better work than Ghent? A medieval looking city, with knowledge for decades and a friendly yet boosting cadence. Welcome!
- 🌎Remote WorkNot an office type of person? Or no true sporty spice on the bike? No issue, even though we’re fond of seeing you, we are unconditionally fine with some good old working from home (or the coffee bar around the corner).
- ✈️Company TripsBut how to get that creative unicorn dust restacked… Well since exploring the world is our hobby, we are in love with company trips! Don’t miss out ;)
- 💥High ImpactEvery nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous products that create high value for our fans (let’s not call’m customers). Great stuff!
- 💸Great PayAll of that hard work has to pay off right? So what about that cold hard cash in the bank? We’ll take care of your splurges, by serving you some soothing euro’s (or any other currency you prefer).